Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
The London Finance team has recently expanded to a European team and as a result additional responsibilities have been created. The Accounts Assistant role is to provide support and essential cover to all members of the finance team whilst ensuring that the London transactional information are recorded accurately and timely.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT RESONSIBILITIES
- Support the London Finance Manager with transactional entries for month-end in Deltek
- Manage revenue reconciliation process for Key London projects e.g. TCO and EGINA
- Preparation of VAT returns for review by the London Finance Manager
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliation for specific nominal accounts
- Responsible for the bank reconciliation
- Ensuring all intercompany balances are agreed and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Provide cover for Accounts receivable and payable colleagues during peak and holiday periods.
- Payment Application and Summary of Energy projects
- Responsible for producing the LOC London Aged Debt Report and Utilisation Report
- Support the Account Receivable team with debt and cash collection
- Responsible for running KPI reports (A0 codes and Europe FC adhoc reports)
- Support with the entry of budget data into the TM1 system
- Performs any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor or management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as AAT
- Systems experience (Deltek)
Communication and influencing skills:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills (Prioritise workload)
- Ability to work without close supervision, prioritise own tasks and deliver to deadlines in line with changing business needs
- Self-motivated – able to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and close deadlines
Teamwork and leadership skills:
- Team player with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.