Job Title: Accounts Assistant (Part Time)
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time (22.5 Hours/Week)
Expected Salary: £25,000 per annum, pro rata
Job Start: ASAP
We are the world’s leading content marketing agency
We create content strategy and creative that delivers results for brands. We work with our clients across many sectors – from banking to retail, automotive to technology. We create and deliver content in multiple media channels, from video, to print, to social media.
The role in summary:
We are looking for an organised, hardworking, and enthusiastic Account Assistant to join and support across a number of accounts.
As the Account Assistant you will support the automotive teams in ensuring the account is running efficiently, profitably and professionally. You will continually deliver added value at all times to both the client and the team.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their skills and gain experience in a content marketing agency.
Key duties of this interesting and varied role include:
- Tracking freelance and supplier invoices in invoice tracker
- Keeping track of the supplier bookings and costs in freelance tracker
- Sorting receipts and inputting costs into AX (our finance software)
- Approving expenses in AX
- Tracking expenses
- Sourcing quotes and options for flights and hotels
- Booking flights, hotels and taxi’s
- Distributing travel documents to wider team
- Reviewing and allocating monthly costs receipts from Travel companies
- Logging and tracking travel costs
- Supporting wider team with printing and photocopying
- Booking meeting rooms
- Facilitating client meetings
- Organising couriers and post
Key skills required for your role:
- Attention to detail
- Administrative and secretarial support skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work to differing deadlines
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.