Job Title: Accounts & Office Administrator
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000/annum
IDS is a technology integrator based in North London specialising in residential and commercial project in and around London.
We are looking for an Accounts & Office Administrator to provide additional support to the business The role will be varied and will require someone with a good attention to detail, extremely organised and good numericalskills. You will be reporting into the directors of the business.
The rolewill consist of the following:
- Book keeping
- VAT submissions
- EC Sales List submission
- Ideally have experience with Xero accounting software, training will be provided in any event
- Sending out sales invoices
- Processing purchase orders
- Chasing outstanding invoices and making sure payment runs are carried out twice monthly
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining a tidy office
- Assisting with NSI Gold accreditation compliance and issuing certificates for completed jobs
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills – Applicant must be able to communicate confidently, accurately and concisely, both verbally and in writing with a wide range of individuals.
- Strong Excel skills are required. Must also be proficient on Word and Outlook.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a complex workload and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.