Job Title: Addiction Rehabilitation Clinic Support Worker
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Gladstone’s Clinic Ltd – London W10
Do you have experience of working in substance misuse or a related environment?
Would you like to be part of a team that counts on the professionalism, insight, expertise and passion of its staff to inspire individual recovery and promote positive change for the people they work with?
Then join us as a Recovery Support Worker.
A great listener, with a flexible approach and a flair for planning and prioritising a busy workload, you love motivating and engaging people in a range of rehabilitative activities. What’s more, you have a good understanding of substance misuse issues and how they affect people.
- Significant substance misuse experience including having worked in a prescribing environment, and also be a car driver with access to a vehicle.
- Experience of promoting person centred care and independence.
- Have excellent communication skills and flexible in approach. Ability to use own initiative and work effectively as a team.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour and difficult situations.
- Ability to complete all necessary written records in accordance with the organisation policies and procedures.
- Certificates and experience administering medication in line with protocol
- Undertaking daily domestic tasks, flexibility when supporting individuals to undertake daily living tasks in a residential setting.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant Medication Administration Certification. Training can be provided for suitable candidate.
- Emergency First Aid
- A Full UK Driving License
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.