Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Great opportunity for a recent graduate/student or immediately available Admin looking for work for the next few months. Based in Clapham Common, will need to travel to Tooting office regularly.
- Prepare renewal of tenancy letters, statements of account, offer confirmation letters and Tenancy Agreements
- Email complete documents to landlords and tenants through the company’s online portal
- Record all activities you complete relating to landlord or tenant communication on the RADAR system
- Renew tenants deposits
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as required including holiday cover in order to support the smooth and efficient running of the department.
Professional skills and experience
- Ideally worked in a fast paced office environment in a customer focused business
- Experience of working in the residential lettings business preferred
- Experience of dealing with customers particularly on the phone and is able to communicate effectively, concisely and clerly.
- Strong administration skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and experience using relevant CRM system.
- Organised, manages routine processes well, efficient and meets deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and pays particular attention to accuracy by routinely checking own work.
- Multitasks effectively and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Manages own work effectively and routinely follows through on tasks to completion.
- Effective at understanding problems and finding solutions, within boundaries and knows when it is appropriate to escalate.
- Resilient, maintains work performance during peak periods of workload and manages pressure without losing focus.
- Customer focused and understands the need to support colleagues to deliver high service standards.
- Contributes to the success of the wider team, is an effective team player and is willing to help others where required.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.