Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Looking to work in a small but rapidly expanding company alongside ambitious, hard-working colleagues? Eager to get exposure to digital marketing?
If ‘work’ to you means being able to influence our growth and translate graft into success, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
LolaGrove Ltd is part of Overmore, an award-winning group of companies operating within the lead generation sector of online marketing. We are a technology business that owns and operates data orchestration technology that sits at the cutting edge between the adtech and martech solutions. Our proprietary software platform boasts an exciting array of technology and services that we manage on behalf of our clients who include well known brands such as Intel, Vodafone, BMW, Sage, etc.
Prior experience is not necessary, you will learn everything you need to know about our software and how to use it. You will however need to bring with you an appreciation for technology from day one.
Based in our London office (Islington), you will be working within our LolaGrove Technical Services team to provide technology and data consultancy to LolaGrove’s clients covering areas including ad technology, web analytics, conversion optimisation, technology/data integration and data management.
- Digital adtech/martech operations; the project management, trafficking, quality assurance and monitoring of lead generation campaigns for clients both internal and external.
- Building strong client relationships.
- Identifying and resolving any client issues as they arise.
- Providing reporting insights and analysis to clients.
- Maintaining LolaGrove SLAs and client expectations
- Assisting sales and account management teams on conference calls/meetings with clients.
- Setting up new accounts and campaigns in our LolaGrove software platform.
- Providing technical support on the LolaGrove software platform.
- Creating tags and working with stakeholders through implementation and testing
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on tagging issues, discrepancies between platforms or problems with data layer infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- You should be methodical with superb problem-solving abilities.
- You should be friendly with the ability to forge relationships across a range of stakeholders including colleagues, clients and partners.
- You should have good numeracy, being comfortable working with Excel.
- You should be ‘digitally native’ and able to quickly learn new technical processes and platforms.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a competitive arena.
- Unparalleled career progression for outstanding employees.
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with an additional day’s holiday earned for every completed year of service to a maximum of five.
- Eligibility to join our company health insurance scheme with Vitality after you’ve passed your probationary period
- Workplace pension scheme with Aviva
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.