Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re looking for a collaborative and passionate Administrator to provide general administrative support to the Wheeler Institute for Business and Development (Wheeler Institute) team
Help build awareness about the unique role business can play in improving lives in the developing world.
- Support the creation and management of documents and platforms used in the development and delivery of Wheeler Institute initiatives
- Support the development and maintenance of the individual project plans for Wheeler Institute initiatives
- Assist the team with the development and implementation of the communication strategy for stakeholders
- Assist the team with the development and implementation of high-quality events
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll help us create an exceptional learning environment for a global, diverse community of intellectually curious, critical thinkers.
Who We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to thrive in a changing and pressurised environment
- Attention to detail and strong organisational management skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, CRM systems and open-source project software
- Willingness to undertake work outside regular working hours (evenings).
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.