Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000/annum
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous working experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level; minimum 2:1
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and knowledge of InDesign
- Very good attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- Outstanding organisational skills and a lot of common sense
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Hands-on self-starter
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Download and correctly file received documents from third party document management extranet sites
- Document management system administration
- Prepare documents
- Manage Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Seek answers to RFIs and respond by collating responses from design team
- Order samples
- Publish emails to internal document management system
- Meeting agenda and minutes preparation
- Print and send off drawings and deliverables
- Raising purchase orders, matching and correctly coding invoices, reconciliation of statements, payments, remittance advices
- Sales Ledger – raising invoices in a timely manner and logging receipts
- Staff Expenses – Checking , coding and processing expenses
- Credit card statement – collect receipts, ensure they are reconciled and correctly entered in the system
- Dealing with daily petty cash transactions and ensuring reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis
- Maintaining filing system
- Input invoices in Sage 50 in an accurate manner
- Reception cover
- Answer the telephones
- Support the Directors and project teams with diary management and travel
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our growing architectural studio team. You will work across the office providing high quality administration to the project teams and accounts department.
You will also be a member of the admin team and will work collaboratively to assist with smooth day-to-day running of the studio.
You will be cheerful, dynamic, efficient and professional with flawless English speaking skills and an excellent phone manner. You will use logical thinking to work semi-autonomously and ask the right questions. You won’t give up easily, being inventive and resourceful to solve problems. You must be polite, supportive and self-motivated.
Applicants require proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.