Title: Assistant Creative Project Producer
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
The main responsibilities in the role
- Build relationships with existing audiences and support ways to reaching new and diverse audiences.
- Design, develop and create events and activities as part of the Gallery’s learning programme.
- Communicate with artists, speakers, and volunteers. Learn to understand their needs and to help support them to deliver events and workshops.
- Buy materials and resources, keeping in budget.
- Research to contribute to creative ideas
- Communicate with other teams to make sure events are well organised and delivered to a high standard.
- Support the Gallery’s policies that make sure people are safe and treated fairly.
- Supervise activities at evenings and weekends as required.
We need someone who:
- Has between two and five years of working experience since leaving school. This experience does not need to be within the arts.
- Has experience of growing up, living, working, or studying within our priority boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth and Lewisham.
- Is not in full-time education.
Additional skills required
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills with a keen eye for detail and an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to actively problem solve and find positive solutions
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and reliable
- Able to work independently and creatively as part of a team
- Able to work to a budget
- Demonstratable administrative skills
- IT literate with sound experience of Microsoft Office, and related programmes.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.