Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Full time Butcher required for our London Bridge Wholesale unit. The role will predominantly based in Wholesale, but we encourage everyone to work as a team, so you may also be required to work in one of our 7 shops VERY occasionally.
It is a small, friendly and hardworking team of butchers and sausage makers,.
This is a full time, permanent role, and averages 50 hours per week.
The hours in wholesale are 5am to 3pm, We do not open our shops on Bank Holidays.
We have worked hard to develop this the wholesale side of the business and are proud to be working with an array of respected, well known and high end Caterer’s, Restaurants and Hotels across London.
We are coming in to our peak period, and we will be supplying Show’s, Events and Festivals, and we have also attracted some great new clients, so as a result, we need to extend the team,
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experienced full time Butcher with following background
- A minimum of at least 1 year’s experience as a Wholesale Butcher
- Previous knowledge of working to customer specs,
- Full carcass work
- Capable to work to deadlines,
- Able to produce high quality cuts, even with large volumes
- High volume cutting experience
- Order collation and fulfilment
- Food Safety Level 1 or preferred
- Fluent English speaker.
- Company Pension
- Paid weekly
- Staff discount on all product purchases
- Provision and Laundering of uniform