Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time positions available
We are an investment group that’s actively investing in the health care industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our investment firm by calling potential leads for a potential purchase of their business. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have a cold sales background with a bit of the gift of the gab! We are offering long term opportunities in our company for those that can perform at the highest level, not to mention incredible bonus packages for the acquisitions you help close. Working from your own home, you will be supplied with all of the software and training needed to become an efficient and valued member of our team. We are currently looking for Mornings 9am – 1pm Monday – Thursday.
- To provide excellent service to all customers in line with company standards
- To listen to and look after the needs of the customers showing a ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- To ensure all relevant information is recorded on internal and external systems where required.
- To have a good understanding of the products on each campaign
- To provide accurate information to the customers.
- To select the appropriate outcome for each call
- To use the online systems honestly and effectively
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with the monthly and annual performance objectives
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator, fluent in English both verbal and written
- Good PC Literacy and web savvy
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an ability to maximise sales through excellent customer service
- Customer focused and have a genuine desire to provide a quality service
- Previous contact centre/ service and/or sales experience is a must.
- Can commit to hours above.
Please ensure you meet the following requirements
- Must have home office environment or room that can be used away from any noise or distraction
- All software is provided and installed remotely, but you must own or purchase a USB VOIP headset with noise cancelling functionality.
- Must have fast broadband (ping < 20ms, Download >5Mbps,Upload >2Mbps) with access to broadband router with a wired connection via an Ethernet cable
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.