Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Care Assistants visit the homes of elderly, disabled and other vulnerable adults to provide a range of quality care services which enable them to remain living independently in their own homes.
We are looking for Care Assistants to primarily work during our peak hours of 7am-9.30am, 11.30am- 2pm, 4pm-9pm. Since vulnerable people need care all the time we do ask that you work every other weekend so that we can ensure that our service users are always fully supported.
Qualities & Skills
Experience is an advantage but not essential as full training is given.
If you have
- A genuine desire to care for others
- Good communication skills
If you are
Our Care Assistants enjoy the following benefits:
- Enhanced pay for weekends and bank holidays
- Free membership to an employee benefits scheme which includes free mobile phone insurance
- 28 days of paid holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Excellent training and ongoing personal development
- Flexible working patterns
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.