Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £10.50 – £11.00/hour
Care Assistant – Camberwell
We are looking for passionate carers who are committed to providing the highest quality support in our local community. Working in a defined area, our Coordinators will schedule your calls within a small area to minimise travel time between service users.
In return for a flexible, positive approach to your work we will offer flexible hours (part time/full time) and pay rates of £10.50 for weekdays and £11.00 at weekends.
- Promoting independence, dignity and choice through hands on care for our clients
- Personal care which may include washing, bathing, showering, toileting etc.
- Assisting clients with morning and bedtime routines
- Preparing or assisting with meal and drink preparation
- Light household tasks – dusting, laundry, washing up and vacuuming
- Shopping and collecting prescriptions
- Maintaining records of your daily activities
- Excellent in-house training programmes
- Career progression
- Support to achieve NVQ Levels 2-3 and Diplomas in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Incentives and awards
- Regular training updates
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence and vehicle
- Experience working in the care sector
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.