Job Title: Care Worker
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time Roles Available
About the role
We are looking for caring, conscientious care assistants to support people living in their homes and promoting independence while working in a way that respects our customer’s dignity.
In this position you will be:
- Assisting with personal care needs
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Providing support at meal times
- Prompting customers to take their medication on time
At Bluebird Care we believe in great customer service. We want to make sure that anybody who would like to stay in their own homes instead of going into a care home has that opportunity. We believe that respect, dignity, fairness and equality are as important to our staff as they are to our customers.
- Excellent certificated in house training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Ongoing training,support and training for national qualifications(QCF)
- Referral bonus scheme
- paid travel expenses
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.