Job Title: Carer (Live-in)
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
- Caring, Kind & Compassionate
- At least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear and fluent English
- Hold Valid Right to Work in UK
- Prepared to potentially relocate
The role of a live-in carer is a unique and special opportunity to help make another person’s life a little easier
- You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, possibly some shopping and even be responsible for transporting our client around. But most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after.
- Caring for someone full time is quite demanding, but is very rewarding.
- You are helping maintain their independence, something that is priceless and allows some aspect of control of their life.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.