Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
- Process money transfer orders and foreign exchange with speed, accuracy and tact
- Provide information about Ria Services to customers
- Resolve orders incidences working together with Customer Service department
Till organization, controls and Compliance
- Organize the level of stocks and balance his/her own till quickly and without mistakes.
- Be present at the assigned counter position at all times when on duty to serve Customers.
- Keep the till ordered at all the times.
- Check daily reports.
- Implement the Company established procedures to accomplish regulations, AML and Security in the Work Place
- Maximize daily foreign exchange revenues.
- Promote and sell pro-actively all products offered by the Company.
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities
- Minimum 6 months cash-handling experience is required
- One year of work experience in customer service and/or cashiers positions
- Customer Service and Commercial focused
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.