Job Title: Chef/Cook
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Samuel Pepys is a recently refurbished pub & kitchen, located on the North Bank of the Thames between Cannon Street and Blackfriars.
Due to increased events and business demand, we are looking for an additional Chef to join our busy Kitchen team. This role will see you working approx. 30 hours per week to include some evenings and weekends, with additional overtime hours available.
We would be pleased to hear from experienced chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive pay rate, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Pay rate of approx. £9.00-£9.50 per hour.
- Immediate start available.
- 4 Weekly paid.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Career progression in the longer term.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.