Job Title: Chef de Partie
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
If you’re looking for an exciting culinary position whereby you oversee a section of the kitchen and seeking development opportunities in your career as a chef, read on… We’ve a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join us, Elior UK – a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there’s no better time to join.
This exciting opportunity as a Chef de Partie is based at St Barts Hospital in the heart of central London. We have two restaurants on site alongside coffee shop outlets and a growing hospitality sector. You will be joining an enthusiastic kitchen team of 3 professionals and reporting directly into our head chef on site. As part of the Retail Hospitals South Team we look after 4 other hospitals in and around London so the room for growth and opportunity is always available.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team as required in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas
- Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
- Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding timekeeping skills
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.