Title: Childminder Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
- To help plan, provide and take part in play based activities that stimulate and support children’s learning and
- To listen to, encourage and support children in their play, learning and
- To assist and support children with personal care This may include changing nappies, assisting with toileting needs, changing clothes and shoes and helping children at meal times.
- To accompany the children and registered childminder on regular trips, for example to playgroups or on other planned
- To keep children safe at all times and follow safeguarding children policy and procedures if you are concerned about a
- To abide by all policies and procedures in place within the setting at all times and be aware of Ofsted
- To help to ensure the setting is a safe environment by following health and safety procedures and checking equipment is safe to use and age
- To be aware of emergency procedures and what procedures are to be followed in the event of an accident or First Aid training will be arranged within the first 6 months of employment.
- To be aware of infection control and ensure good hygiene
- To ensure all administration and paperwork records are maintained as directed by the registered These might include accident I incident reports, attendance records, equipment cleaning and maintenance records and personal work time sheets.
- To build and maintain positive relationships with the children, families who use the service, the registered childminder and other people the service is in regular contact with, for example at playgroups, schools and play
- To listen to, follow instructions and communicate well with the registered Any concerns or issues should be raised immediately or the Whistle-Blowing I Raising Concerns Procedure followed.
- To abide by the confidentiality policy at all All information regarding the children and families who use the service, the registered childminder and their family is strictly confidential and cannot be discussed with a third party without the registered childminder’s specific permission, or in an emergency situation.
- To undergo any induction and training procedures as requested by the registered childminder and in keeping with Ofsted I Care Inspectorate
- To refresh and update training as required and take responsibility for own professional
- To undertake any other task as reasonable to support the children and childminder.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.