Job Title: Communications and Marketing Manager
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £15,770 per annum
Job Start: ASAP
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR POST OF:- Communications & Marketing Manager
* Establishing the client as the place in the local community where every parent and child is given the chance to realise their full potential. The client
* Ensuring that the client brand is synonymous with high quality early learning experiences, family support and training, to all who come into contact with it.
* Working with the client’s staff and the Board of Trustees to align a communications strategy with the organisations key business objectives, with ‘Enabling Children to Achieve Their Potential’ at the core.
* Implementing and executing effective, realistic and measurable communications plans across the client’s (the children’s centre and a nursery across three sites) and reporting feedback and results to the Director and Board of Trustees.
* Providing a key point of contact between the client’s staff and parents and carers using the nurseries and children’s centre services.
* Providing a key point of contact between the client staff and parents and carers using the nurseries and children’s centre services: building relationships to ensure that parents and carers feel informed and involved, and providing feedback to 1st Place staff which will help them to improve service provision. This will require a proportion of time, on a weekly basis, to be spent on site.
* Reaching out to the wider community to promote the client brand and vision, engage families with the services that the client provides and support business growth objectives. This might include liaising with community groups, online forums, local press and running events.
* Working with the client staff and the Board of Trustees to align all three nursery sites, ensuring that branding and communications are of a consistent high standard; in particular contributing to the Lorrimore Square Action Plan to ensure that the newest 1st Place nursery achieves its full potential.
* Building the client a trusted authority for parents and carers by providing a regular flow of information tailored to meet the needs of the target audience including introducing new communication styles and integrated campaigns.
* Adopting the right style and tone, representative of the brand to convey the right messages and strengthen or establish long terms relationships with parents and partners.
* Designing and circulating regular surveys, analysing findings and reporting to the Board of Trustees. Encouraging a culture of ‘little and often’ feedback and ensuring relevant suggestions are actioned.
* Planning and implementing regular communications with parents and carers which may include any/all of the following: a newsletter, parent meetings, a comments box, blog posts, events, printed materials, WhatsApp groups.
* Highlighting the client’s key brand messages in a consistent manner, including the benefits of the Reggio Emilia approach, and the team’s commitment to creating a strong community where every parent and child is given the chance to realise their potential and enjoy a good quality of life.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.