Title: Covid Tester
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Urgent covid tester needed for a secondary school in the East London area!
Do you want to join the efforts of mass covid testing in schools?
We are looking for people to join the mass covid testing teams in schools and colleges. You will be helping with processing tests, organising tests and making sure everyone’s results are communicated. You will not have to carry out any testing yourself – this is self-testing.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing tests to make sure they are done correctly and recorded correctly
- Answering questions from staff and students about testing process
- Passing on negative and positive test results
- Processing tests to get results within 30 minutes
- Availability to work Monday to Friday, flexible hours
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Experience in customer service/admin is preferred
- If applying for a Team Leader role, managerial experience is desired
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- On call 24/7
- CPD training opportunities
- Support with CV and career progression
- Flexible hours
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.