Title: Customer Assistant – Pick & Pack
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
About The Role
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for Customer Assistants as part of our Pick and Pack service. You’ll work as part of our Home Delivery team picking customer orders that have come via our 3rd party providers. It’s super speedy, but important that our customer assistants pick and pack to the highest of standards.
We have a range of different contracts/hours that we’re recruiting for which will be discussed if your successful to interview.
Reporting into the Home Delivery Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes, product quality
- Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition
- Ensuring store based customer service standards are maintained
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.