Title: Customer Service Advocate
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Go the extra mile to delight our customers.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses across the UK, Europe and now Australia! We have recently extended our offering to multinational companies like the Guardian, TripAdvisor and Box. Thousands of businesses already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We’re looking for bright, empathic people to join our (remote) weekend team (two shift patterns available; details below) and provide first-rate 24/7 support and guidance to our UK, European, North American and Australian users. The expected start date for this role is Tuesday 02nd April 2019.
We pride ourselves on listening to our users and doing everything we can to solve their problems, from sending an email to getting a new feature added to our product roadmap.
As a member of our Support team, you’ll represent the customer’s voice across the company. As your knowledge and experience grows, you’ll have opportunities to help inform our product roadmap to ensure we are always building something people want.
You’ll work as part of a wider team of around 15 who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American merchants to solve tough problems and provide legendary service. You’ll be working remotely handling calls and emails from our merchants and from customers using GoCardless to pay, utilising our in-house systems to help ensure that you can deliver the best support experience possible.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other’s continual professional growth. Once you’ve built the core foundations of knowledge required to succeed in your support role here at GoCardless, there will be scope for you to develop a specialism and take on more responsibility as our team continues to grow.
The ideal candidate
- You love helping people
- You’re organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- You learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- You thrive in small teams
- You have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
- You are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you have an additional language, even better!
- This role would suit someone who is passionate about operating within a fast-paced tech company, and has the drive to go above and beyond to ensure the service we provide is always second to none.
The remote shift(s) require you to have:
- A stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- A stable WiFi connection
- The ability to work without any interruption to the service we provide
The comfort of working from your own home
After the first 4 weeks of onsite training (day time hours; 9.00am to 6.00pm) at our office in London this role will be remote based with one day each quarter worked in our London office on the day shift (9.00am to 6.00pm). Plus, you will occasionally be expected to attend training in the office.
Shift patterns and corresponding salaries
- £11 p/hr
- Saturday 12.00pm to Sunday 12.00am
- AND Sunday 12.00pm to Monday 12.00am
- This role is a 12 month contract
- We are looking for applicants who are currently not in full time employment and have worked remotely before
- Your CV must be accompanied with a cover letter
- Your cover letter must outline the following:
- your motivation to apply for this role
- must clearly identify which shift pattern you are applying for
- explain why this shift pattern appeals to you
- your experience of working this kind of shift pattern before
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.