Job Title: Digital Marketing Internship
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Are you a recent graduate looking for a challenge? Kick-start your career with a paid internship at lingerie solutions brand, ENDER LEGARD.
As the UK’s leading lingerie solutions specialists, ENDER LEGARD is on the hunt for a digital marketing intern to assist in our South East London studio. We’re a small team designing our own garments and selling direct to customers in over 35 countries, so your input will be very hands on.
As our digital marketer, you’ll have responsibility for improving the reach and exposure of our online presence using SEO, paid Social advertising (Facebook, Instagram), AdWords, PPC and email marketing. You’ll be expected to hit the ground running but will also have the opportunity to gain new skills and experience within the fields of affiliate marketing, guerrilla marketing and influencer outreach.
The role is great opportunity for a forward-thinking graduate to put their recently learned knowledge into practice and to add some new skills along the way.
This is a min. 3 months, part-/ full time paid position with salary and hours to match your experience and career goals. Start ASAP, based in South East London.
What you will be expected to do –
- Conduct SEO audits of our website and implement recommendations to increase our online visibility;
- Design, implement and manage PPC/ AdWords/ Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Bing, Linked In) and email marketing campaigns;
- Use SEO programmes such as Moz, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs; SEMrush…
- Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track web traffic and trends;
- Assess and report on metrics from marketing campaigns;
- Split test and optimise campaigns to deliver the best results;
What you need to bring to the table –
- Knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media (particularly fashion marketing)
- Enthusiasm, creativity, confidence, initiative, commitment, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn;
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills, be organised, pay attention to detail and be able to manage your time;
- You should be comfortable with Macs and apps like Dropbox, Google Docs, Canva, etc;
- Basic knowledge of Shopify, HTML and marketing automation apps like HUBSPOT, Mailchimp and Infusionsoft is a bonus;
- And you should be bordering on ‘genius’ when it comes to content marketing through social apps and platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
What you’ll get from the experience –
- A hands-on, ‘part of the team’ experience in a relaxed, friendly small business environment where you can turn your academic knowledge into practical skills (while learning some new ones at the same time); Your input and opinion will be relevant, so be prepared to participate. You’ll come away with a real-world feeling of what it takes to be a successful DTC business.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.