Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Action for Children
Every year, Action for Children impacts on the lives of 310,000 children, young people and their families across the UK, through our professional and committed workforce of c.4300.
This role will see you providing strategic direction on digital marketing activity that drives influence and income across digital channels. You will support the digital team and wider organisation to ensure activity is data-driven and continually optimised to effectively plan and evaluate digital products and activities, providing analysis of our users, website, social, email and digital audiences. You will also ensure the Digital team is joined up with Fundraising and Supporter Experience teams to optimise our supporter engagement, acquisition and retention funnel.
The role will see you
- Working closely with the Digital Content, Innovation, Acquisition and Loyalty teams, test and optimise strategies to ensure that reach and engagement across digital platforms and channels drives increased support for Action for Children.
- Grow reach, engagement and income across digital platforms and channels through strategic digital marketing.
- Design, deliver and manage PPC, display and paid social media campaigns as commissioned by colleagues across Fundraising, Communications & Policy and Children’s Services.
- Provide digital marketing consultancy, training and advice to enhance performance of the organisation’s digital delivery.
- Lead on analytics and reporting for core content across social and digital channels including on site conversion tracking.
- Lead on SEO and content marketing across digital platforms to deliver an increase in site traffic.
- Lead on campaign forecasting for organic channels and in-house paid activity.
- Train and upskill colleagues in PPC, social media marketing, analytics, user journeys and SEO. Creating and disseminating guidelines, delivering training and ensuring staff engage with digital comms. Measuring success and findings to improve take up.
- Degree qualification in Marketing, Digital arena – desirable
- Experienced in Analytics and reporting (web, PPC, display and social)
- Experience with SEO and Content Marketing
- Experience of paid social media, PPC and display ads
- Experienced in building, delivery and strategy for Social media, PPC and display ads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
- People management
- Agency/freelancer management
- Desirable – Background in consumer brands or charity sector
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.