Title: Digital Trading Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Report on daily and weekly sales, key metrics and promotions to the team and wider business
- Site walk daily, feeding back to the wider digital team on any necessary changes
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth of the online business
- Work closely with the VM team to identify outstanding products not uploaded
- Work with the VM team to ensure each site is visually merchandised based on sales and conversion performance
- Identify products/areas of concern and suggest workable actions to increase sales
- Work closely with the Studio and VM team to maintain the Digital Product Tracker
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to identify key products and communicate these to the wider Digital team
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and providing action steps
- Oversee day to day running of promotions online
- Carry out regular competitor analysis on KPIs agreed with Trading Co-ordinator
- Assist the Trading Co-ordinator on product selection for trade emails and marketing channels
- Track and report on sales of prints and collections
- Manage and update the campaign imagery tracker
- Work with the wider digital team on the execution of the monthly Outlet product updates
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations
- Ability to think commercially
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.