Title: Ecommerce & Customer Service Executive
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000/annum
The eCommerce & Customer Service Executive is responsible for managing online customer service and overseeing order fulfilment and site merchandising. This role reports in to the eCommerce Manager.
- Manage day-to-day customer queries via email, telephone and website; offering prompt and exceptional customer service.
- Liaise with warehouse team; fraud check and approve all orders and work together to ensure order fulfilment and order delivery expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
- Oversee returns; ensuring that refunds and exchanges are handled promptly and processed within returns window.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, spot opportunities and propose recommendations to optimise customer satisfaction. Maintain a positive, solution orientated attitude.
- Collaborate with retail team to build awareness of product knowledge, brand culture and activity and ensure that cross-channel customer experience is consistent and seamless.
- Build meaningful relationships with VIP customers; monitor their behaviour and implement strategy to encourage long-lasting loyalty and good will.
- Provide monthly customer service KPI reports and insights to customers interactions; successes and failures.
Site Maintenance & Merchandising
- Weekly stock replenishment checks; monitor best-sellers and provide feedback on your findings to cross-channel teams to optimise selling opportunities.
- Assist with product launches and takedowns; help with image uploading, product descriptions and category management. Suggest ways to enrich product data to drive better conversion and cross-selling functions.
- +1 years’ experience in eCommerce Customer Service and preferably a fashion retail background.
- Passionate about men’s fashion and customer experience.
- Impeccable communicator in written and verbal English is essential. Multi-lingual advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills. Ability to work to deadlines. Attention to detail. Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Knowledge of Zendesk and Magento is desirable.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.