Location: South West London
Contract type: Permanent – Full time
Salary: £27,000 to £29,000 per year
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable grounds maintenance supervisor local to Fulham are seeking an Annual Salary rate starting from £27 000 & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The grounds maintenance supervisor will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a grounds maintenance supervisor.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of grounds maintenance including:
• Must be able to travel
• General horticultural duties
• Organising Grounds Mainenance Team
• Writing Reports
• Liasing with clients
The successful grounds maintenance operative will have:
• A proven record of accomplishment in grounds maintenance
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Relevent qualification in horticulture
• The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
• Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
• Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride-on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
• Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
• Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
• Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
• Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the grounds maintenance supervisor will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
If you think that this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Closing Date – 10th June 2022