Title: Hospitality Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Are you hungry for better?
Here at Whole Foods Market we believe living well begins with eating well, that’s why there are no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners in any of the food we sell. If you want to know what goes into the products you buy, our standards make it easy, because if it doesn’t meet the standards, we won’t sell it.
Promoting team member growth & happiness is important to us, we believe in team empowerment & values, yours & ours, they matter!
We are currently looking for organised, hard-working General Hospitality Assistants to work in our High Street Kensington store
What will you be doing as a Hospitality Assistant £10.50 per hour:
- Cuts and serves a variety of hot and cold foods, including meats, cheeses, sandwiches, burritos, wraps, salad, and pizza
- Basic food preparation to support the team of chefs
- Stocks hot and cold cases and displays with prepared foods from kitchen, walk-in preparation, and refrigerators.
- Checks in-stock product dates to ensure freshness and rotates when necessary
- Assists in organising and displaying volume and seasonal items
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets
What you get in return for :
- Starting pay rate of £10.50 per hour
- 25% team member discount
- We will match up to 7% of your pension contributions
- Season ticket loan
- Preferential rates with Apple
- 0% fees on all lettings with Dexter’s Estate Agency
- Perk Box
- Cycle to work scheme