Job Title: Housekeepers/ Porters
Job Location: Central London
Job Type: Part time and full time positions available
Exact Pay: £8/hour
Job Start: ASAP
Central London Hotel
Housekeepers and Porters
You can expect:
- A permanent contract (Part-time of Full-time)
- Full job and support to improve your English
- Flexibility in your hours of work
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided with free dry-cleaning service
- Meals on duty and 50% off hotel bars and restaurants when off duty
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday, company benefits and perks
- A starting rate of £8.00p/h, with optional overtime provided.
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness of our Guest Rooms and providing an effective and courteous service at all time.
Your well-being is very important to us so you’ll need to carefully follow all health & safety procedures whilst ensuring Guest Rooms are cleaned and serviced to a high quality in a timely manner.
If you’ve had experience in this role before- that’s great! But not to worry if you haven’t as we’ll provide full training at their dedicated training centre!
All is asked for is that you understand a basic level of English, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and that you take pride in your work.
You will have the opportunity to further your career through an award winning training programme.
The company can present you with many opportunities for promotion and progression!
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 703 8923.