Title: IT Consultant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £23,500 – £26,500/Annum
Entry Level Information Technology Consultant
Are you passionate about technology? Want to get the best start to your digital career?
Get fast-tracked into a ground-breaking career as an IT Consultant working with innovative organisations like TalkTalk, Google, Santander, Amazon partners and the government clients. You’ll build in-demand skills specialising in one of the following advanced, cutting-edge technologies such as Software Development, DevOps, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Native or Pega. Every day you’ll use specialised technology to power organisations into the future.
QA’s application process is different – no CV’s, covering letters or awkward assessment centres. We’re interested in what motivates you, what you are passionate about and how you handle certain situations. Watch the video to learn more.
Although this role is advertised with a specific location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK.
What’s in store
- Training from seriously clever mentors Software solutions power organisations. The software you’ll specialise in is high in demand but low in supply. You’ll gain it with training at our 12-week consulting academy in Manchester’s technology hub. You’ll also develop your business expertise so you can be a successful consultant.
- Your career in digital consulting After your training, you’ll work with one of our customers on their site – anywhere in the country.
- Push yourself and your career further Learning with QA doesn’t stop after 12 weeks. We encourage you to continually learn and challenge yourself technically – so you can fulfil your potential.
What’s the job like
- As an IT consultant at QA, you’ll empower our customers to develop and support their solutions – so they can be self-sufficient adopters of the latest technologies.
- You’ll bring your technical expertise to the customer, wherever they are. You’ll help them to develop and maintain cutting-edge solutions, so they remain competitive.
- Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with our prestigious customers.
- Our training is currently virtual but when we are able to reopen our Academy you will be offered free accommodation or a monthly bursary to help you relocate to Manchester’s technology hub – MediaCityUK for any remaining training Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability (if certifications apply to your specialism)
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post-training (if you’re based in London this will increase to £26,500)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular social events (like technical talks and hackathons)
- Continued support to help you fulfil your potential – you’ll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
What we need from you
- A genuine passion for technology
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies
- Excited at the prospect of living and working somewhere new – part of the job is working wherever the customer is.
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- You should be eligible to be able to apply for UK Security Clearance
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.