Title: Kitchen Porter
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Our back-of-house team members have plenty of enthusiasm and a love of working as part of a team. Let’s face it, without all those kitchen essentials being taken care of (prepping, deliveries, cleaning), the whole operation would come to a grinding halt! A real passion for people, service and food is what really counts here!
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills and behaviours as we are always willing to train and develop additional skills as you grow with us.
• A good understanding of the English language
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Focused on delivering the very best food, time and time again
• Able to work at pace and multi task where necessary
• Be a team player
• Ability to cross train across all sections in the kitchen
• Follow and adhere to our company standards and follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a GBK expert.
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
• Employee assistant programme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C’s apply)
• Refer a friend scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Junior Sous Chef or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a GBK BOH team member now!
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 701 2982.