Job Title: Labourer & Site Cleaning Operative
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Industrial / Labourer / Cleaning Operative
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for keeping the warehouse, yard , pits and surrounding areas to a certain level of cleanliness. This can entail anything from the mopping and buffing of the warehouse floor, dust control of the racking and barriers, facilities cleaning (Offices, toilets, kitchens) to waste management.
In order to keep our performance on track we have an Area Manager visit site each week to complete an audit and provide focus areas for the week ahead.
The important bit
You will work 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday 10:00-18:30 or 08:00-16:30
So what is in it for you
- Be provided with full training on all aspects of the role
- Be issued with a new ISM uniform
- Automatically be enrolled into the government Pension scheme (if eligible)
- Receive free onsite car parking
- Subsidized onsite canteen
- Have the chance for career progression (if wanted)
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.