Title: Mechanical Maintenance Manager
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000/annum
We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on behalf of our client across a large government scientific facility in North London.
Working for one of the UK’s leading facilities management companies that can offer great career stability in such uncertain times.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday / 8AM – 5PM
- £38K – 42K (Dependant on skillset and experience)
- North London, NW1
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out mechanical duties and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either a Mechanical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
- Previous FM experience in ideally a critical / scientific setting
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.