Dulwich Oaks Montessori is an authentic Montessori nursery accredited by MEAB and offering the best quality Montessori education. We are looking for a qualified and experienced Montessori Teacher to join our outstanding team.
Location: Dulwich Oaks Montessori, SE19 1HL
Job title: Montessori Teacher
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, all year round, 6 weeks paid holidays
Monday 8.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m. (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, 9.25hrs)
Tuesday 1pm to 6 p.m. (5hrs)
Wednesday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, 8.5hrs)
Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, 8.5hrs)
Friday 9 a.m. to 6.15 p.m. (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, 8.75hrs)
Start Date: 2nd January 2020
– Experience in childcare
– Montessori Level 4 Diploma (Montessori student considered but will be on relevant pay scale) or Level 3 with IMP certificate
– Willing to take on further courses for professional development, including additional Montessori Training
– Hands on and hard working with a lot of initiative, willing to work in a large busy nursery
– Outstanding environment in a Montessori accredited nursery
– friendly multicultural team of staff
– competitive salary
– further professional and career opportunities
– further training in childcare
Enhanced DBS check and 2 references will be required before you start.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.