Job Title: Night Receptionist
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full time (40 hours a week)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our Front Office team at our prestigious hotels. Join one of the most iconic hotels in Central London and help us to create a wondrous place in people’s lives.
We are currently looking for a charismatic and optimistic Receptionist with a passion for service. You will be able to engage with guests and ensure they have a wondrous time, and always look out for new ways of improving the guest experience in the hotel.
When working as a Night Receptionist you will be the first person to welcome our guests, and your key areas of responsibility will include:
– Being the main point of contact for all in-house and external guest queries and requests
– Completing Front Office administration tasks
– Taking, preparing and delivering all Room Service orders
– Promoting the hotel, food and drink outlets, and the hotel services at all times
– Liaising with all departments and ensure swift and efficient communication across the hotel, and assisting them when necessary
– Ensuring all relevant feedback from guests is dealt with in an efficient manner
– Ensuring the security of the hotel at night
The ideal candidate is an individual who cares about providing excellent service to our guests and who can use their intuition and creativity to deliver a wondrous experience for everyone. The ability to multitask and prioritise is important, as well as the ability to work well under pressure. As a minimum we would expect you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the flexibility to work shift patterns (mainly 11pm – 7am) and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Experience within a similar environment is preferable, however we recruit for attitude rather than experience and will give you the tools to ensure you will be successful in your role. ONQ knowledge is an advantage.
Up to 33 days paid holidays per annum
Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.