Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Job Location: Southwark
Job Type: Full-Time, Temporary
Exact Pay: £7.00 – £10.50 per hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
Nursery Nurse Job in Southwark- Temp to Permanent position
Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse with the passion and drive to ensure children have quality support within education?
Do you live in Southwark or willing to travel to Southwark?
Our client is recruiting on behalf of an ‘outstanding’ Nursery in Southwark for a level 2/3 nursery nurse.
To be considered for this position, our client require their Nursery Nurses to have the following Essential and Desired requirements:
• Qualified level 2 or level 3 Nursery Nurse (Essential)
• Experience working with children in Nurseries or Primary Schools (Essential)
• Be diverse and committed to work in partnership with staff, parents and the community (Desirable)
• Be passionate about inspiring children to success (Desirable)
In return for your loyalty we can offer you a competitive rate of pay which ranges from £7-£10.50 depending on your experience. We will ensure to offer you support throughout your supply career by offering you work in your area of expertise and encourage you to develop through our excellent range of free CPD courses.
Our clients benefits include the following:
• A range of day-to-day and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Recommend a Friend Scheme up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
• Funded CPD Courses which includes, safeguarding training, child behaviour training.
• Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
• Flexible payroll options such as; PAYE or extra benefits under KEY
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 703 8923.