Title: Office Administrator
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £17,000 – £20,000/Annum
As an administrator, you will be responsible for helping the smooth running of the business by ensuring filing and documentation is kep up to date. Duties may include using specialist computer software and understanding the requirements of the business you are working in. You could also be required to be customer-facing – via email, phone, or greeting visitors.
The job role of an administrator involves the following duties:
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email
- Greeting visitors at reception
- Managing diaries, scheduling meetings and booking rooms
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Arranging post and deliveries
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Typing up letters and reports
- Updating computer records using a database
- Printing and photocopying
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining office systems
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with staff in other departments, e.g. finance, HR
- Working in an office.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 701 2982.