Title: Packaging and Warehouse Team Member (Part Time)
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Luxury chocolate manufacturer, based in West Norwood/West Dulwich, requires packers for the busy period leading up to Christmas and over.
Normal working hours: 08:00 – 16:30 (Mon-Fri) with potential overtime.
Qualifications and Skills
- Weighing, ribbon and packing chocolates.
- Working to high attention to detail.
- Recording details onto production records.
- Picking and packing products ready for distribution.
- Cleaning / preparing the production area.
- The role will be in a fast-paced environment, working in a team to meet targets.
- The work is within a high hygiene environment with strict hygiene rule.
- Manage multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and contribute to a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are favourable to interact effectively with all levels of company personnel.
- Ability to read and interpret expiration dates.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for hard working self-motivated people who can work at a fast pace.
- Someone who can be relied upon to turn up to work every day and be on time
- A team player who will work to increase productivity.
- Experience of working in food production is preferred.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.