Title: Part Time Social Media Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Social Tree Global are changing the way corporate brands communicate with their customers and win new business on social media.
Based out of The Ministry, a co-working space and private members club in Borough, we are a team of millennials with a passion for communication and social media.
Details on the office location can be found here https://theministry.com/ and you can check out our website on this page https://socialtreeglobal.com/.
We are looking for a Part Time Social Media Assistant to join the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, implement and optimize brand stories and values across multiple digital touchpoints.
- Execute digital content campaigns on LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter.
- Analyze the performance of social content and implement optimizations based on real insight.
- Identify influencers and #tag trends as well as grow a community of engaged followers.
- Possess proven copywriting skills.
- Proven experience implementing brand stories and digital content campaigns on social media.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a disruptive company enjoying rapid growth with international ambitions.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.