Title: Physiotherapy Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part and Full Time roles available
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department at a well renowned private healthcare organisation who are based all around London.
There is a FULL and PART TIME Roles – 18 hours or 37.5 hours a week.
Hourly Rate is upto £13 per hour
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Able to reassure patients in varying situations and encourage them to undertake their exercise programmes.
- Able to assess patient’s comfort, and adapt behaviour in line with this assessment
- Previous experience within a Healthcare environment is advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ensuring accurate recording of data
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence. Must also have Mandatory training, but we can provide this at a cost.
- Good organisation and planning skills able to plan and organise tasks and programmes
Able to demonstrate good communication skills and able to work well within a team.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an excellent support service for qualified physiotherapy staff, enabling them to maximise their clinical skills, expertise and productivity whilst providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
- To participate in aquatic service as required.
- To participate in pre-operative assessment as required.
- To participate in clinical treatment under the supervision of a Physiotherapist or Senior Physiotherapist.
- To book outpatient physiotherapy appointments, managing physiotherapy appointment system accurately and efficiently