Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £21,000 – £27,000/Annum
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a main contractor specialising in social housing planned maintenance and refurbishment, the role will have full QS and client facing CVR responsibilities for 3 work streams with one key client worth in excess of £5m per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with experience in refurbishment programmes ideally with exposure to internal and external programmes and comprehensive understanding of the CVR process.
If you are interested in a move into a reputable, growing SME main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.