Location: South West London
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: £10.09 per hour
- To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published Assignment Instructions (AI’s) and any subsequent changes.
- Delivering results that meet and / or exceed the Key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement for the customer through full responsibility and accountability, providing a service that aids in the retention of the contract.
- To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development.
- To be aware of and ensure compliance with all aspects of policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements as directed by the Security Account Manager and in accordance with UK Law and Guidance bodies.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published Assignment Instructions (AI’s).
- Proactively refer to and review the published Assignment Instructions, thus familiarising oneself with any changes in order to suggest additional amendments that will improve or enhance the current level of service.
- To be compliant with Industry and Statutory Legislation (you are required to obtain a front-line licence in either Security Guarding or Door Supervision), which must be worn at all times whilst carrying out your duties. The Customer also requires a CCTV PSS SIA Licence. There are also additional courses that are contractually required.
- Comply with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Follow instructions and procedures appropriately without unnecessarily challenging authority.
- Work in a systematic, methodology and orderly way.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all required competency training.
- To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development as directed by the Security Account Manager.
- Use technology to achieve key work objectives and develop job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
- You are required to ensure you renew your licence 16 weeks before expiry.
On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme is in place to support personnel development
If you think that this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If you require to read this job in Spanish, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you