Title: Sales Advisor
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
Orlebar Brown launched in March 2007 as a more tailored approach to men’s beach and swim shorts. Based on the traditional pattern of a tailored pair of trousers for men, and with their distinctive side fasteners, they are not just a swim short: they are the original and best shorts you can swim in.
Having initially focused on tailored shorts, the range evolved into a full resort collection influenced by 1960’s poolside utopia. The OB world draws inspiration from Slim Aarons’iconic pictures of Riviera and Palm Beach life during the decade. Not just a smarter look but a reminder of the sophistication that once went with travel and holidays.
The brand has rapidly gained global recognition and is now sold online at www.orlebarbrown.com(with five local websites: UK, USA, Germany, France and Australia), in six standalone stores in London and further nineteen globally, as well as being distributed in over 350 leading retailers around the globe.
VIBRANT, TAILORED AND BRAVE – Our values inform the way we do business.
We are looking for strong team players to join us on our journey in establishing Orlebar Brown as the luxury choice lifestyle brand for holiday clothes to wear every day.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be an ambassador for Orlebar Brown. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
- To be Vibrant, Tailored and Brave in their approach to team work, service and sales
- To be confident and competent in conveying the world of OB to our customers
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- To achieve personal and store targets in terms of Sales, CRM Data Capture UPT, ATV, Conversion
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of Orlebar Brown products
- To ensure all customers’ orders and transfers are completed efficiently and on time
- To optimise product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customers’ attention to products in order to maximise selling opportunities
- To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand the Orlebar Brown database and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty
- Building brand awareness and a client base, develop client books and CRM
- Maintaining Orlebar Brown Model Store VM standards
- Attending regular training sessions on seasonal product launches to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Completing Daily Brief & EOD reporting. Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork and reports for Orlebar Brown Head Office when required
- Potential Key Holder responsibility
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a premium or luxury brand environment
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Always presents a professional image
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- A real attention to maintaining high standards in store environment and a keen eye for detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Join a diverse working environment of people who we learn from every day
- The chance to train and develop your skills in a fun and fast working environment.
- Competitive benefits package – 33 days annual leave for full timers (including bank holidays)
- 60% discount on our products
- Company pension scheme
Orlebar Brown offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.