Title: School Crossing Patrol Officer
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Southwark Council currently have vacancies for School Crossing Patrol Officers at multiple locations throughout the borough, to help children and vulnerable adults cross the road.
You will need to be able to work 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon during school term time (10 hours per week).
This role requires you to communicate well with both children and adults, whilst demonstrating correct and safe behaviour when crossing the road at all times.
- Happy working outdoors in all weather
- Able to work with both adults and children
- Good understanding of road safety
- The salary displayed will be made pro-rata, which means you will only be paid for the hours you work.
- Holiday leave must be taken outside of term-time dates.
- This role requires an enhanced DBS check for children and adults.
- You will be working outdoors in all weathers, standing for the duration of your shift and will need to carry the crossing sign at intervals.
- Full training and a uniform provided.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.