Job Title: Security Officer
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £12 – £13/Hour
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special –an iconic brand with an inspirational and authentic history. Driven by our core values; Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Authenticity, Passion and Relentlessness we aim to consistently provide the ultimate guest experience.
We currently have a fantastic position for a Security Officer to join our flagship store in Regent Street, London where you will be internally known as our Retail Concierge. The role is full time, permanent and you will be rewarded for your dedication and hard work with a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
About the role
This is not a traditional Security Officer role, you’ll be a front-line Brand Ambassador….Here at Canada Goose our Concierge play a key role within the store operations. You will provide security and loss prevention support with a priority of creating a safe and secure environment for all staff and guests visiting the store. Within the role you will greet guests, maintaining presence, patrol and inspect the store and respond to all security and safety matters in a timely manner.
The Security Officer duties and key responsibilities:
- Act as a front-line Brand Ambassador, acknowledging all guests as they enter and exit the store, striving to provide world class customer service in line with our core values.
- Assess and assist in the establishment of security protocols for the site, including audits and reports
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all internal partners, local law enforcement agencies, other security and retailers to ensure all parties are well informed of current information
- Contribute to a positive engaged store environment
What we are looking for in our Security Officer
- 2-3 year’s experience working in a position of or relating to security or loss prevention within the retail industry.
- Possess required security licenses and certificates
- Recognised and valid First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of basic law and security procedures within retail
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
- Exceptional judgement, common sense and decision-making ability
- You should be approachable with the aim of keeping our guests happy
- Have the ability to manage challenging situations which may include dealing with protestors
Bonus points for:
- Being multilingual
- Having worked for a luxury brand, ideally in a Flagship or high-profile location
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.