Title: Site Administrator
Job Location: London
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: £21,000 – £24,000
Duties and responsibilities
- The suitable candidate will provide back office support for the busy Site Team.
- Manage and direct multiple calls.
- Schedule appointments for the Management Team.
- Manage multiple Excel spreadsheets and keep filing systems accurate and up to date.
- Download and print volumes of documents and scanning of documents onto the system.
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using in-house software system.
- All other administration duties as requested by Senior Management.
The successful candidates will be based on site at Rotherhithe primary construction project
- At least 2+ years recent experience in an Administration role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Familiarity with online document software
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A confident and polite telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Professional manner is essential.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- This role is a Temporary position for 12 months.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Competitive salary.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.