Job Title: Stores Operative
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Care + Custody was only founded in 2009 but has an enviable record of growth. It is continuing to expand its services into new areas across the UK and we want you to share in that success. We’re a longstanding outsourcing partner to the UK government, helping them manage immigration, providing facilities management services to part of the prison estate, and delivering forensic medical services to over 50 police custody facilities throughout England and Wales.
As a private sector company delivering public services to some of the most vulnerable people in our society it is vital that everything we do is driven by making sure our services are ethical, safe and meet the highest performance standards.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Stores team
- Single Operating Platform – ordering and receipting
- Supervision of Prisoners
- Stock control
- Assist with goods in and out
- Assist with orders and deliveries to all departments
- Liaise effectively with other departments
- Store person general duties – (CES)
- Assist Prisoners pay
- Assist with the bins and grounds
- General labourer duties
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- IT skills
- Experience in performing to KPIs and SLAs
- Ability to pass Prison Service vetting.
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Structured career development in a ‘People Centred’ company.
- A huge benefits package including pension schemes, private medical cover schemes, share schemes and MiDeals discount scheme with over 3000 offers available from your favourite retailers, leisure and utilities companies
As a prospective new employee joining a young and vibrant organisation you will be part of a forward-thinking team that is supported and valued, a key member of a growing organisation that offers opportunities to develop your career, where you can use all your skills and experience to really make a difference.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.