Title: Support Worker
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £17,000- £30,000/Annum
A successful and expanding Company is looking for experienced Full Time Residential Support Workers (including Senior roles) for their Care Homes for children based in East London and Essex. In return we offer a competitive salary range from £17,000 to £30,000, with additional pay for sleep ins.
Our well established homes look after children and children with learning disabilities and autism (LD) and Emotional Behavioral Difficulties (EBD).
Job Type / Category
The Residential Support Worker’s will be responsible for:
- Participating and promoting key working sessions with children and young people
- Taking full part in the duty rota, including weekends and sleep in’s
- Participating in Staff Meetings
- Assisting in organising and participating in various external and internal social, leisure and other activities
- Working as a Key Worker to a child or children and to work to an agreed care plan
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful Residential Support Worker’s will have:
- Level 3 diploma in Health and Social Care in children and young people in residential care (NVQ3)
- Previous experience in LD and/or LBD children’s homes (minimum one year)
- Be prepared to work full time including weekends and sleep ins.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.