Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a full time Graduate Surveyor to join our London office. The role will be focused around advising clients on capital allowances, which is an area of tax which combines property, surveying and accountancy. This is a constantly changing and increasingly high-profile advisory role, which assists clients to deliver increased returns on their property investments. The successful candidate will go through a structured training programme to attain Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) status and to develop the technical skills required to become a stand out property professional.
Who We Are:
Veritas Advisory is a dynamic property advisory practice based in central London and a leading player in its field of expertise. Our team delivers transactional and consultancy real estate services. We are client focused, offering high quality technical property advice across all industry sectors from leisure, commercial to industrial and retail.
- Advising clients on capital allowances relating to property transactions and developments
- Undertaking valuations of land, buildings and plant & machinery
- Carrying out property surveys around the UK
- Preparing technical report submissions, liaising with clients and their advisers
- Assisting the management in developing new business including preparing proposal submissions
- Property related degree with a minimum of a 2:1 or a property related masters
- Communicates with impact, both with external advisers and clients
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Shows enthusiasm and is highly motivated to learn
- Works well within a team environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good level of numeracy
Applicants should send a copy of their latest CV before 28 February 2020
- Bonus scheme
- Education reimbursement
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.