Job Title: Team Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Team Assistant Role
Peregrine and Gerber Communications are a boutique marketing services group with specialist businesses in the finance and lifestyle sectors. With operations in London and New York and a portfolio of international clients.
Your primary role is to support the Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the founders and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Peregrine and Gerber Communications share an office in Camden, North London.
- Effective diary management and support for the UK Managing Director and the senior team, including organising international travel
- Supporting the Office Manager as and when need
- Assisting on organisation of events
- Manage and oversee internal meeting room booking schedule via Outlook
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Prepare meeting rooms throughout the day and organise refreshments for guests as and when required
- Answer all incoming calls, directing calls and handling enquiries
- Order and manage stationery
- Complete the weekly online shop for the office
- Handling post on a daily basis
- Arrange couriers and receive deliveries
- Photocopying, scanning and binding
- Ensuring that the office and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard at all times
This is not a full list of duties and to include any other duties as assigned by your line manager within the remit of this role.
- 6 months’ experience of working within an office environment
- Confident, well presented and excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate (fully conversant with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Adaptable and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0207 701 2982.